Friday, October 17, 2008

Consultant Shout Out

During my research of sisterlocks, I would look at the nice workmanship of people's locks and search for the name of their consultant (especially if they were from my state). For some blogs it was hard to find. So I just wanted to make a tab for anyone interested. So if anyone is reading this and looking for a consultant in the P.G. County area of Maryland my certified sisterlock consultant is Lugenya Dokes of Oxon Hill. She is listed on the sisterlock website and she is great. She is really easy to talk to and she is very knowledgeable. She really made the time go by fast during my installation. We talked the whole time. After talking to 4 consultants and meeting with two, I found her to be the best choice for me.

1 comment:

CLM said...

Thanks for providing your SL Consultant's name. Do you still go to her for your maintenance?